WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT IS A FIRST-PARTY COOKIE?
The so-called “first-party cookies”, as their name indicates, are those enabled by the entity that manages the domain through which the cookie is executed. These text files will only be associated with the domain that generates them.
A file with characteristics such as those listed below.
- File name.
- File value.
- File expiry date.
- Domain from which these files are sent and domains from which these files can be read.
Necessary cookies enable basic functionality. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies, and they can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you are using. See options and instructions.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies and subsequently wish to delete them, you must do so from your own browser or the system enabled by third parties for this purpose.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
- Analysis: those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Behavioural advertising: these are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyse your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
In the event that it is not possible for the publisher to provide a sufficient explanation of the purpose of the cookies used by third parties or how to delete them, it may provide this information by including a link to the third party’s website. Consent management platforms (consent management platform CMPs) that meet the requirements and safeguards set out in section v.d) of the Annex may be a solution.
Other possible cookies to be loaded by Google’s visitor monitoring service
Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last visit. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Site. Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one. To identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the Site for statistical purposes.
DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
- No data are transferred to countries outside the European Community.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- Data retention period for the different purposes in accordance with the terms established in article 13.2 a) of the GDPR.
- You can view the conditions of use of the portal via the specific link provided on the website.
In the settings of browsers such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. The location of these settings
The User has the possibility of configuring his/her browser in such a way as to prevent the creation of cookies or to be warned when this occurs. The Website is accessible without the need for the options relating to cookies to be activated, although they may prevent the correct functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. The ultimate purpose of cookies on the Website is to facilitate the User’s browsing experience.
Below are links to instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html